Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 13, 1434 København K
Commercial Online Manager
MUNTHE is a conscious heritage fashion brand. Founded back in 1994 in Copenhagen by Creative Director Naja Munthe as an artistic and craft-focused antidote to the contemporary fashion industry, MUNTHE is today a well-known and established Scandinavian fashion label. Known for its consciously curated styles rooted in art.
A major part of MUNTHE’s ambition is geared toward sustainability.
MUNTHE is growing significantly with five yearly collections, a NOOS program – and a large market potential, both nationally and internationally. The brand is represented by leading retailers and department stores worldwide.
To maintain and grow our position internationally, we are looking for a dynamic and passionate Commercial Online Manager, reporting to our Head of Sales.
As our Commercial Online Manager, you will work closely with our E-commerce team and our graphic designer.
In this position, you will play an important role in developing and launching all digital marketing material at MUNTHE and make sure that this is maintained and developed in line with the DNA of the brand. To be the right candidate for this job, you must be excellent at understanding and communicating the DNA of a premium fashion brand.
- Content for Newsletters – themes, text, and selection of styles.
- Category texts, and product texts for all collections … in Danish and English (texts in German are handled by an external agency).
- MUNTHE stories and Pick of the Week.
- Inspirational texts for our collections.
- The shooting of pictures for weblook and selection of photos.
- Purchase of collections for the webshop (NuOrder).
- Updating and maintaining the annual wheel.
- Digital marketing material (graphics are prepared by our graphic designer).
- Planning of campaigns throughout the year.
- Collaboration with our external digital agency.
- Analyzing and presenting statistics related to performance.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in fashion, design, or lifestyle.
- Proven skills in developing digital strategies and transforming them into a digital marketing plan and marketing activities, including monitoring and follow-up.
- Execution of digital marketing activities across digital platforms.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of marketing activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Structured and organized.
- Both independent, and a team player.
- A commercial mindset, without compromising on aesthetics.
- Fluency in Danish and English.
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international Fashion company.
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues.
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth.
The position is full-time and is based at MUNTHE’s new Head Office in Christianshavn, Copenhagen.
UnikRecruitment assists MUNTHE with the recruitment process. The identity of the candidate will not be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 22224000.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV. The closing date for the application is asap.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM MUNTHE
Munthe holdt igen med farverne – og gav den gas alle andre steder
PR & Communications Internnew
Marketing & E-commerce Managernew
International Sales Rep - Sportswear & Running Apparelnew
Graphic Design Responsiblenew