BVLGARI is one of the most prestigious brands and global players in the luxury market. We create, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes, and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors. Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organization aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer. Excellence for BVLGARI means the perfect balance between top-quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
Client Advisor & Sales Support (m/f/d)
Bulgari Denmark is looking for a Client Advisor & Sales Support for our boutique in Copenhagen/ Illum.
As a Client Advisor, you act as an ambassador of Bulgari and you are responsible for managing activities intended to achieve sales objectives.
- Acquire, create and maintain an active client book
- Create, develop and manage a solid network of high level and loyal clientele
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets
- Organize visual merchandising material, prepare shelves/windows
Skills and Requirements:
- Commercial or sales background with at least 3 years experience ideally in luxury sales
- Fluent in Danish and English; any other language an advantage (Chinese, Russian, Arabian)
- Expertise in sales and negotiation techniques
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Customer orientation, Flexibility, and Ownership
- The initiative, Communication, and Business awareness
- Networking and Good team player
- Ability to negotiate at a high level
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and results-driven
International Market Place Managernew
Agent - Creative Producernew
PR & SoMe Managernew