By Malene Birger
Rahbeks Allé 21
Om By Malene Birger
By Malene Birger was founded in 2003, the brand—originally conceived by Ms Birger—is now led by Creative Director Mathilde Torp Mader. Combining an air of playfullness, a hint of sophistication and a heart full of wanderlust, By Malene Birger empowers women to be their own muse and gives them the freedom to play with who they want to be from one day to the next. Grown-up, relevant and full of personality, the By Malene Birger collection is everything a modern woman needs in her wardrobe right now.
Buying & Production Assistant
By Malene Birger is seeking a full time assistant to our Buying & Production team located at our head office in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen.
As Buying & Production Assistant, you will be involved in all the processes and tasks from the initial product development in cooperation with our design team and to delivery of the final bulk production.
You thrive in a busy working environment with many deadlines and where quality and delivery is key.
Reporting to our Head of CSR & Product Development.
Skills and requirements
- Create and maintain product and raw material data in our ERP systems (PDM and Styleman)
- Issue sample and production orders
- General handling of documents related to sample and production deliveries
- Monitoring sample and production deliveries from suppliers
- Daily contact with our suppliers in Asia and Europe
- Various administrative tasks
Required skills and experience:
- Degree from textile education
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience from a similar position within the fashion industry
- Organized, structured and capable of working independently
- Attentive to details
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
- Team player
Please send your application including photo no later than 5. May 2019.
Nordic PR Managernew
Social Media Managernew
Country Sales Managernew