Om ATC FOOTWEAR
ATC Footwear is an ambitious family-owned company with a proud heritage of Footwear. The business is built around two elements: The ownership of the brand ANGULUS with complete control of the value-chain from production, over product design to worldwide distribution and retail. The second element is the role as agent for a wide variety of popular footwear brands in the Danish market. Our costumers vary from the largest digital and physical retail partners to the smaller locally based physical stores – a span in costumers we are proud of.
Brand Account Manager
Are you a passionate sales profile with a strong drive to ensure performance across a wide portfolio of brands? Do you thrive in an energetic and ambitious environment with broad responsibilities and sales? Are you motivated by results and know that customers expect more than just a sale?
Then you might be the new account manager at ATC Footwear charged with driving sales of our portfolio of footwear brands: Clarks, Sebago, Digel, Komrads, Allen Edmonds, Samuel Hubbard and Kastell.
You will join our wholesale team and be part of an energetic and performance-oriented group with a strong focus on driving sales through large e-com partners as well as a nation wide net- work of accounts.
The job contains strategic work to develop and strengthen relations to both accounts and brands as well as being in close contact with the largest nordic retailers and constantly work with them to ensure frictionless collaboration and pursue common goals.
Furthermore, you will be on-the-go while visiting accounts all over Denmark. All this will be done in close collaboration with our wholesale management, to develop you as an account manager and to secure brand performance.
- You have experience with key account work and e-commerce partners.
- You have experience with driving sales through a large network of physical retail accounts.
- You are proactive and it is natural for you to act when you see challenges.
- You are ambitious and have a commercial mindset.
- You are a team player and able to build and develop strong professional relationships.
- Working with some of the industry’s strongest brands.
- Attractive and very exciting job in a successful company in growth.
- Dedicated and competent colleagues.
- Employment in a company that is very dynamic and carried by healthy values.
- Salary and terms of employment at a competitive level.
For applications and questions, please contact Head of Wholesale Lise Nørskov (email@example.com) as soon as possible, no later than 1.6.2021.
QA & QC Coordinator
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
Hair & Makeup Artistnew
Key Account Sales & Product Managernew