Baum und pferdgarten
Amaliegade 15, 1st floor
Om Baum und pferdgarten
Founded in Copenhagen in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is one of the leading Danish fashion houses. The brand name is an interplay between the surnames of the founding creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Our mission is to inspire people all around the world through our bold and eclectic designs. We aim to make beautiful and artistic products that empower people to find joy in dressing for themselves.
Assistant Store Manager
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for an exceptional Assistant Store Manager to join our Flagship Store team in central Copenhagen.
Who are we
Founded in Copenhagen in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is one of the leading Danish fashion houses. The brand name is an interplay between the surnames of the founding creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave.
Our mission is to inspire people all around the world through our bold and eclectic designs. We aim to make beautiful and artistic products that empower people to find joy in dressing for themselves.
With a creative ethos that balances tradition and innovation, our unique identity is defined by these three words:
- Open-Minded - We are innovative and surprising - We are inclusive and curious.
- Artistic - We are expressive with a sense of humour - We are dedicated to craftsmanship and have a focused attention to detail.
- Eclectic - We are rooted in the dichotomy of our founders - We find inspiration high and low, from popular culture and the avant-garde, from any period in time and anywhere on the planet.
We work passionately and responsibly, and treat everyone we work with, colleagues, guests, and customers, with an open mind, respect ,and optimism. We strive to create an inclusive family atmosphere, where all team members feel they have an important part to play in achieving our common goals.
What is the job
You will be joining our team of retail ambassadors, we are the first introduction to the Baum und Pferdgarten brand that our customers experience. You will work within our beautiful store, caring for it as if it were your second home. You will deliver exceptional service that exceeds our client’s expectations.
Working closely with the Store Manager to achieve KPIs, you will help sustain a culture within the team that is authentic, bold, and driven by results and the opportunity to learn. You will participate in sales meetings and season buys, in cooperation with the Store Manager. You will be involved in planning and executing projects such as our bi-annual Care and Repair weeks, Copenhagen Fashion Week, and 3daysofdesign. Being in close contact with the Store Manager, you will be a confident acting-Manager, when the Store Manager is away.
With a natural flair for interacting and communicating with people, you take responsibility for your impact on the energy of the store environment. You have a creative and optimistic approach to work, are results oriented, and love thinking of new ideas and projects. You know how to build personal relations with customers and provide services that exceed all expectations. You love to keep things in order and will make sure our services and customer relations reflect the values of the brand.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the highest level of service and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Driving personal appointments, both physical and virtual, and building strong customer relations.
- Maintaining visual merchandising in store, on mannequins and in windows.
- Supporting the Store Manager in planning daily work and defining actıons in order to achıeve goals.
- Motivating and supporting the store team to ensure they reach targets and maintain a KPI-driven environment.
Requirements and personal qualifications:
- Background of at least 1 year in a similar position in a fashion or design company.
- Open-minded and positive with strong people skills - most happy when interacting and communicating with others!
- Strong selling skills with an ability to create excellent customer experiences.
- Curious about retail and high level customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a sharp eye for detail.
- Organized, structured, and passionate.
- Believes in and supports social equality and environmental sustainability.
We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit your application and your CV as soon as possible. Send it to email@example.com and please write “Assistant store manager” in the subject field. The application can be written in both Danish or English.
International Sales Managernew
Head of Operationsnew
Kundeservice / Salgssupport medarbejder
Digital Shop Manager
Purchase & Sourcing Assistent
Social Media specialist & PR