Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation. GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal, and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply. At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. As a certified B Corp, GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey toward becoming a more inclusive, equal, and responsible business.
Assistant Store Manager (Copenhagen Airport)
We are looking for an experienced assistant store manager to lead our brand new store in Copenhagen Airport opening in April 2023.
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. You will work within our beautifully curated stores. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
You will lead/support your team to always deliver service that is seamless, efficient, and dedicated to the client’s needs.
You will run a business that is based on an omnichannel/omnicommerce mentality where missing a sale is not an option. You have a result-oriented mindset and you will drive footfall through a digital client outreach program as an integral part of daily business. Through online booking services and in-store events, you and your team will build and foster the GANNI community.
You will be working to achieve KPI targets and you will support creating a culture within your team that is authentic, optimistic, and driven by results and the opportunity to learn.
- Ensure exceptional client experiences and establish loyalty within the community
- Foster client outreach program to drive footfall to the store
- Push, motivate and support the store team to reach KPI targets and maintain a KPI-driven environment.
- Drive, supervise, and support in-store shopping events via our booking services and follow up to foster client relationships.
- Take part in analyzing store performance, and support your Store Manager in defining actions required in order to achıeve busıness objectıves.
- Act on opportunities with your team and strive to secure all sales
- Maintain VM guidelines
- Stock management in all aspects
- Support your Store Manager in leading and planning daily work and operations in the store
- Support and drive your team to achieve a healthy client loyalty base with in-store activities to foster client relationships.
- Motivate and coach your team to achieve their personal and store targets.
- Support facilitating as well as participating in workshops necessary to enhance performance.
- Responsible for keeping the team environment open, friendly, and transparent.
- Support arranging and facilitating informative and structured staff meetings every month
Communication & development:
- Keep yourself and your team members up to date with all relevant information and business trends.
- Support the development of clear, consistent, and organized lines of communication
- Support administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with the store team and other GANNI stakeholders.
- Drive your own development and strive to enhance your leadership skills.
- Solid and proven management background with at least 1 year of store management and team-leading experience
- Strong client database and experience working with digital clienteling
- Omnichannel and omnicommerce understanding
- Sales-driven results motivated and goal-oriented
- Experience working with a business intelligence program and an excellent understanding of key performance indicators
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with leading, motivating, and providing excellent sales training to staff members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Natural flair for interacting and communicating with people
- Highly organized, structured and service-minded
- Team player yet works well independently
- Loyal and engaged in your workplace
- Passionate about the GANNI brand
- A consistently positive and open-minded attitude towards life and the people in it.
The GANNI way:
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Retail team!
Be bold and join our GANNI community!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses, and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV
Head of Buying and Productionnew
Store Manager Illumnew
Customer Service Supportnew
Sales Executive (Asia)new
Social Media Managernew
Senior Sales Executivenew