Assistant Store Manager
GANNI is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our GANNI Postmodern store in Copenhagen!
As GANNI Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager in being responsible for leading and motivating the store team. This is an exciting role as we expand and strengthen our retail presence internationally. One of your main tasks in this role is to be a strong GANNI ambassador for all staff and offer a premium level of customer service in the eyes of all customers.
The role as Assistant Store Manager is a full time position. You will report into the Store Manager.
In your role as Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- Perform and support the Store Manager in the daily operational tasks, such as placing and handling re-orders
- Follow-up on daily tasks prepared by and in cooperation with the Store Manager
- Securing that the store at all times is clean and presentable according to company standards
- Securing that the store is merchandised according to seasonal visual guidelines
- Passing on information and collection feedback to the Store Team
- Re-delegating daily goals and targets during the store opening hours
- Attending all monthly staff meetings, and contributing to insights and findings from daily operations in order to secure a high-level of dedication and knowledge sharing across the Team
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about the GANNI brand
- Is driven by delivering sales objectives and driving sales on a daily basis
- Has experience with previous sales functions within a high-end retail brand
- Will have strong customer relations experience and be passionate about customer satisfaction and delivering the best level of customer service possible
- Sales driven, service-minded and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills and experience in providing sales training to store teams
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Has a strong attention to detail and a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- A motivational and passionate leader with a proven track record of developing and mentoring team talent
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible. Expected start date will be in May 2020.
Anne Johannsen, Retail Area Manager / DK, email@example.com.
Head of Womenswear
Assistant Store Managernew
International Sales Internnew
Student Assistant in Marketingnew
Student Assistant in PR & Communicationsnew
Grafiker til Brand Marketingnew
Wholesale Sales Managernew