Møntergade 19, 1116 København
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager.
Would you like to work in an innovative & dynamic design brand environment? Do you have a passion for interior & furniture design and strong experience within retail? Now you have the possibility to join the passionate GUBI team, as we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our flagship store in Møntergade, Copenhagen.
As Assistant Store Manager you are supporting our Store Manager with the daily operation of the store, from developing and managing the sales team to handling store inventory and sell-out figures. You will be the front line of our value chain, so you must act as a true GUBI ambassador, securing a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service and brand knowledge - whilst ensuring the GUBI Store maintains an outstanding visual look.
- Generating sales and ensuring an exceptional experience of the GUBI universe for clients and collaborators visiting the store.
- Providing guests with excellent advice on GUBI products, interior design and space planning through extensive brand, design and fabric knowledge.
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to the sales team.
- Managing orders and inventory through daily interaction with HQ sales support, warehouse and purchase teams.
- Answering requests from local and international clients through phone and email.
- Completing store administration and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Creating dynamic store interior in collaboration with in-house designers.
- Managing the store during opening hours, which also include Saturdays.
You have a great passion for design, interior and furniture and significant experience within the retail business. You are systematic and detail-oriented and take pride in solving your tasks through hard and dedicated work. You demonstrate strong leadership skills and a professional approach to your work with the ability to make good and fast decisions. You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and an enthusiasm for always providing an extraordinary client experience.
You have strong communication skills in Danish and English and you know how to communicate in a trustworthy and generous manner.
You have excellent IT skills and are proficient with ERP systems and the MS office package. Prior IT experience with for instance Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not a requirement.
You are an open minded and dynamic person who knows the importance of cooperation and teamwork whilst having the ability to plan and prioritize workloads. You will work in close collaboration with the HQ, so it’s important that you have a holistic approach to the whole value chain and enjoy working with daily IT tasks. You are a thorough and detail oriented, ambitious and trustworthy person with good interpersonal skills and a strong drive. The social environment among your colleagues is of great importance to you and you contribute daily to a good and positive interaction and constructive dialogue, as the social environment provides an opportunity for you to do your very best. You are presentable in appearance towards customers, as an ambassador for GUBI.
31st of December 2019.
Møntergade 19, 1116 Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you see yourself in this position and would like to become part of GUBI, please upload your application and CV on this link marked “Assistant Store Manager”.
We will start evaluating on an ongoing basis.
If you have any question related to this job opening, please contact:
+45 2868 4494
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Klubiensvej 7-9 / Pakhus 53
2150 Nordhavn, København
+45 3332 6368
Design & Pattern Making Internnew
PR- og marketingkoordinatornew
Graphic Design and Communication Internnew
Accessories Design Internnew