Accessories Design Intern
GANNI is looking for a fresh, enthusiastic, reliable and motivated intern to join our Design department at GANNI HQ in Copenhagen, working specifically on Accessories design.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the industry through hands on experience, this is the place for you. The accessories team is small so there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.
At GANNI we can offer you a great learning opportunity if you are passionate about design and would like to know more about the design process.
Responsibilities include tasks such as:
- Create Technical specs from designer’s description and sketches to be passed on to technical team
- Attend fittings and update technical drawings
- Update color schemes and make sure all sketches and files are updated
- Daily design studio maintenance
- Organize design archive and swatches and leather library
- Participation in the daily operation and practical tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Education: Ongoing Degree in Fashion Design from Design School or recent graduate
- Thorough with a strong attention to details
- Strong Illustrator skills and technical drawing skills
- You thrive in a busy yet relaxed, creative environment
- You enjoy working independently and taking an active part in daily tasks
- You are hands-on and always orientated towards problem solving
- You are positive and love working with people
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize workload
- Interest in accessories design and its technical implications
The internship is full time, minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months. Ideally the candidate can start as soon as possible. Being a Design intern is hard work - but it’s also a lot of fun!
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
Brand Store Manager
Salgs- og indkøbsansvarlig