Jens Olsens Vej 13
Art Director for fast-growing and international lifestyle brand.
Rains is a dynamic, fast-growing company with a unique, international lifestyle concept. Rains is a merge of performance wear, street style and trend. Classic minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic with focus on sophisticated and understated details have been central elements to the development and success of the company and its brand.
The styles and collections are developed at the headquarters in Aarhus and distributed globally through own concept stores, wholesale partners and E-commerce. The company offers integrated marketing communication and innovative product offerings to support the sales in all distribution channels.
Rains is looking for an experienced Art Director to join the international team. As Art Director, you must ensure Rains a strong visual identity within the outerwear and accessories universe.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the marketing team across the 3 revenue streams of Rains: Retail, wholesale and E-commerce.
- Create powerful visual concepts and campaigns globally.
- Responsible for all graphic design, both offline and online.
- Gatekeeper of Brand identity and guidelines.
- Collaborate with inhouse Content Manager, Photographer and Graphic Designer.
- Stay up to date with visual trends and experiment with new tools and techniques.
- Ensure that design is aligned with our unique fashion forward image.
- Develop image bank.
- Solid experience as Art Director from lifestyle, fashion, retail or a marketing agency.
- Skilled in translating a brand strategy into visual concepts.
- Excellent skills in visual communication.
- Creative vision with an understanding of business objective.
- Strong understanding of campaigns / customer journeys.
- Structured and a skilled project manager.
- Superuser in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Entrepreneurial, driven, energetic and collaborative.
- Strong personal skills in communication.
- Passion for developing visual concepts and campaigns.
- Be able to dive into details, remained focused on the big picture.
- Strike a good balance between pushing your ideas and compromising, when needed.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- Have a willingness to receive and seek out feedback.
We are offering
- An attractive position in a young, fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant and very central role in developing Rains as a lifestyle brand.
- To be part of a dedicated marketing team of 6 colleagues.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Rains with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. Closing date for application is asap.
Jewelry Logistic Manager
Customer Service Representative
Service & Sales Managernew
Marketing & Grafisk Designernew