LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth. In the past 5 years LIEWOOD has created a young and successful brand that launches sustainable designs for children in the modern family. We have ambitious plans for LIEWOOD and our customers in Europe, and the rest of the world. Read more about our background, brand, and designs at www.liewood.co
Area Sales Manager, DACH South
We are looking for a German speaking Area Sales Manager, DACH South, to oversee all sales operations of the company within Southern Germany and Austria and develop its sales further, grow, and improve customer relations.
The position is currently managed by our Regional Sales Manager DACH in Denmark and will be handed over to you, with full responsibility from your start in Liewood.
You will collaborate closely with members of the DACH Sales Team, as well as with the remaining sales teams of Liewood for a coherent strategy and approach. Your reference will be to Regional Sales Manager DACH.
You will be part of a strong team, where you will have the opportunity to evolve in a fast- growing, energetic business, in a job with diverse market & sales challenges. You will be sales responsible for a selected number of existing customers as well as new business identification within South Germany and Austria. Your primary focus will be selling our product portfolio within B2B markets.
You will work from our Copenhagen office. Travel activity is expected to be around 30 – 40 days a year.
Manage the B2B sales handling the Southern DACH market (South Germany and Austria), supported by the team’s Sales Coordinator.
- Maintain and develop existing Key Account base, optimizing ROI on market and customer level in close collaboration with Team manager and Sales Coordinator.
- Planning and execution of sales to existing and new customers in DACH South.
- Daily follow-up on customers with a focus on ongoing sales and supplements.
- Preparation of sales budgets.
- Telephone sales.
- Responsible for consignment, including order placement, training of sales staff and visual merchandising.
- Preparation of and participation in trade fairs with the DACH South area.
- Maintain and develop current relationships and facilitate/ensure successful collection launches in close collaboration with the costumer and Liewood Marketing.
- Involve yourself in active sales activity towards large clients.
- Report and analyze sales and share relevant documentation.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
We expect of you:
Previous experience as Area Sales Manager or Account Manager, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Educated within sales, marketing, business, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within sales, preferably within the FMCG/Design/Fashion.
- Proven ability to select channels and position products against competitors.
- A merchant who understands a P&L and optimizing ROI.
- Ability to work under pressure, while being service-minded always.
- Knowledgeable within CRM systems and capable in Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
- Must be independent, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who can initiate and take action, but also work as part of a team.
- Must be adaptable and solution-oriented.
- Able to work in compliance to Liewood values - agility, customer focus, ambition and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English.
How to apply
The selection process for this position is handled by Stanton Chase. We kindly ask that you send your application in English to: email@example.com titled: “ASM DACH South- Liewood”.
Should you experience any technical issues, please contact Cecilie Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Account & Purchasernew
Visual Content Creator
Key Account Sales & Product Responsible (CBO)new
E-Commerce & Key Account Coordinatornew