Blegdamsvej, 124, 2100, København Ø, Denmark
LIEWOOD is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. As such, recruitment is always based solely on personal, business, and professional circumstances, and recruitment, promotion, and dismissals are never affected by race, sexual orientation, age, ethnic or social origin, gender, religion, race, social background, political affiliations, or opinions or the like that could give rise to discrimination.
Area Sales Manager - DACH Central
We are now looking for a driven, experienced, and German-speaking Area Sales Manager to join our Sales team for the important DACH region. You will be part of a strong team, where you will have the opportunity to evolve in a fast-growing, energetic business, in a job with diverse market & sales challenges.
You will be sales responsible for a selected number of existing customers as well as new business identification within Central Germany. You will oversee all sales operations within Central Germany and develop its sales further, grow, and improve customer relations. You will collaborate closely with members of the DACH Sales Team, as well as with the remaining sales teams in LIEWOOD for a coherent strategy and approach. Your reference will be to Regional Sales Manager DACH.
The DACH region is currently the biggest market for LIEWOOD, and we have a solid base of customers whereas many are digitally founded. We are expanding into new categories and need an Area Sales Manager to join this expansion and identify and pen new customers.
You will work from our office in Copenhagen. However, we are also open for candidates located remotely, preferably in the Central Germany area. Travel activity is expected to be around 30 – 40 days a year.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the B2B sales handling the Central DACH market, supported by the team’s Sales Coordinator.
- Maintain and develop existing Key Account base, optimizing ROI on market and customer level in close collaboration with the Team Manager and Sales Coordinator.
- Planning and execution of sales to existing and new customers in DACH Central
- Daily follow-up on customers with a focus on ongoing sales and supplements
- Preparation of sales budgets
- Telephone sales
- Responsible for consignment, including order placement, training of sales staff, and visual merchandising.
- Preparation of and participation in trade fairs with the DACH Central area
- Maintain and develop current relationships and facilitate/ensure successful collection launches in close collaboration with the costumer and Liewood Marketing.
- Involve yourself in active sales activity towards large clients.
- Report and analyze sales and share relevant documentation.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
Does This Sound Like You?
- Passionate about sales and customer development
- Good at working independently yet have a strong team mentality
- Comfortable taking responsibility for ensuring the solution is taken to completion
- A team-player
- Detail-oriented, with a good overview to manage and prioritize your tasks in a busy everyday life
- Efficient, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who takes responsibility
- Structured, analytic, data-oriented
- A merchant who understands a P&L and optimizes ROI
- An education within sales, marketing, business, or similar at a Bachelor’s level minimum
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Area Sales Manager or Account Manager, with a proven sales track record
- Fluent in German and English, written and oral
- Experience in sales, and sales management in a growing business
- Preferably experience with kids’, lifestyle, or fashion brands
- Excellent relationship skills and are outspoken
- A hunter more than a farmer attitude
- Proven ability to select channels and position products against competitors
- Ability to work under pressure, while being service-minded always
- Knowledgeable within CRM systems and capable in Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
How to Apply:
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your resume and cover letter today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
For questions regarding the position, please contact Coordinator, People & Culture, Cecilie Agerby Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org
SoMe & Content Managernew
PR & Marketing Assistentnew
Social Media and Digital Marketing Internnew
Personal Shopper (herre)new