Birger Christensen Collective
3D Pattern Maker
As we’re growing we are searching for a talented 3D pattern maker to join our fitting team. We are looking for a candidate with strong digital skills as a superuser in CLO to help implement a growing digitalized sample process.
You will process garments through from tech pack to production and ensure that suppliers are fully aware of all technical standards and procedures. The position will be reporting to the Head of Design.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Work closely with the Design, Buying, and Production team.
- Will be responsible for creating & modifying 2D patterns & create 3D Digital Samples by using the CLO system.
- Create and adjust first patterns in digital 2D & 3D software.
- Create a 3D rendering of the pattern to review with the design.
- Fitting and commenting on proto, sales-, pre-production- and shipment samples and maintaining all specifications in tech packs across all product categories.
- Communication with suppliers in Europe and Asia
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that deadlines are kept
- Educated with minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Super user in CLO 3D
- Experienced user of Gerber
- Experience with Dialogue PLM is a plus
- You thrive in a busy environment and are ambitious about meeting deadlines
- You have a positive mindset and are a great team player
- Highly organized and able to prioritize the daily tasks
- You have an eye for good workmanship and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and take responsibility for your own areas
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of an international fashion brand in rapid growth and a creative environment with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues.
Salary according to qualifications.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested, or if you have any questions about the position, please send an email and application incl. CV attention to Head of Design Mette Jerslev at email@example.com with the subject line "3D Pattern Maker”.
Product & Buying Managernew
SoMe & Content Managernew
PR & Marketing Assistentnew
Social Media and Digital Marketing Internnew