The design philosophy of VILA is based on a feminine approach to fashion, uniting femininity and trend insights. VILA’s signature style is discovered in the mix of prints, delicate cuts and fine details. VILA A/S was established in 1994 as part of BESTSELLER A/S, a 100 % family- owned company founded in 1975. Today, VILA is sold through 120 chain stores all over Europe and 2000 multi-brand stores. VILA also covers vila.com and shop-in-shop. For more information, please visit www.vila.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
3D Fashion Designer
Can you develop on-the-spot fashion designs in 3D? Do you want to be part of innovating the design processes in an international and dynamic organisation - and do you want to be a part of our fast-growing digital journey?
In VILA, we are very passionate about 3D and we are driven by the fact that 3D makes us work smarter, more sustainable and more competitive. As a part of our digital focus, we are well on the journey of implementing 3D further into our value chain. We are looking for the right person to join us on this journey.
The team and your role
You will be based in our design department and will be working closely together with our sales and pattern design department.
You will be working in the cross field right between our sales and costumers on one hand and on the other hand you have the overall VILA design directions and the 3D technical foundation in the daily tasks. You will be in close contact with our suppliers to improve and develop the quality of our 3D sketches. This technical field is in constant development and we need you to be on top of this. You will take a lead role the process of implementing and developing 3D in our design department in close cooperation with our design manager and our 3D project management team. In VILA we are implementing 3D throughout all levels of the value chain, you will be a big part of this, and be a first mover.
- Start-up fashion designs in 3D; in cooperation with sales and buying.
- Preparing 3D fashion content for suppliers, sales and marketing.
- Uploading and editing artwork, fabrics and trims to be usable in a 3D environment.
- Creating on-the-spot adjustments on 3D fashion designs at customer meetings and sales meetings.
- Building 3D library of shapes/blocks, fabrics and trims; in cooperation with design and pattern design.
- Stay up to date with CLO3D and communicate to the teams at VILA.
- Support & train VILA colleagues and suppliers in CLO3D.
3D fashion design is your passion, and you are curious about the potential this fields holds for a more digitalised sustainable fashion industry. You like working independently, and taking initiative is inherent in you – also when it comes to knowledge sharing and contributing to the positive atmosphere in the team. You persistently follow through with your high ambitions for yourself as well as the assignments and projects you are responsible for, while knowing that collaboration is the only way to succeed.
- Relevant educational background within Design and/or Pattern Design.
- Work experience with 3D fashion design.
- Experienced user with CLO3D software or similar.
- Experience with other 3D programs such as Blender, DAZ3D is an advantage, but not a must.
- Experienced user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Fluent English communication skills, written and spoken.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Design Manager, Mette Stauning +453085 2810. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application, CV and portfolio with examples of your work as soon as possible.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the ad when we have found the right candidate.
Stilling near Skanderborg, Denmark.
Junior Graphic Designernew
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
International Sales Managernew