Jens Olsens Vej 13
SoMe Responsible for fast-growing and international lifestyle brand.
Rains is a dynamic, fast-growing company with a unique, international lifestyle concept. Rains is a merge of performance wear, street style and trend. Classic minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic with focus on sophisticated and understated details have been central elements to the development and success of the company and its brand.
The styles and collections are developed at the headquarters in Aarhus and distributed globally through own concept stores, wholesale partners and E-commerce. The company offers integrated marketing communication and innovative product offerings to support the sales in all distribution channels.
As part of the international expansion, Rains is looking for an ambitious SoMe Responsible, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
You will work closely together with the Marketing Manager, as well as the rest of the marketing team across the 3 revenue streams of Rains: Retail stores wholesale and E-commerce.
- Develop the Social Media strategy in line with our marketing plan.
- Responsible for all corporate social media channels e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Plan and post on all channels according to brand strategy and marketing plan.
- Communicate with followers.
- Work with Influencers and contributors.
- Stay up to date with current and new technologies and trends within Social Media.
- Responsible for setting performance measurement goals (KPI’s) and reporting / follow-up.
- Planning content, stories, pictures and videos for Social Media.
- Seeking new opportunities and defining business cases for success within Social Media.
- Experience with all main social channels across revenue streams.
- Knowledge about lifestyle concepts or fashion brands are preferred.
- The ability to connect target groups to content and channels.
- Basic skills in Photoshop and in picture editing.
- Knowledge of tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Adobe, Google analytics etc.
- Highly skilled communicator at all levels with an eye for a strong visual communication.
- Relevant education within marketing and communication.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Go-getter who initiates projects and generates excitement.
- Take leadership and follow through on your projects.
- Optimistic attitude towards challenges that come up.
- Creative and at the same time analytically strong – you can turn data into action.
- Energetic and possess a high personal drive.
- Empathetic with a strong emotional intelligence.
We are offering
- An attractive position in a young fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant and very central role in developing Rains as a lifestyle brand.
- To be part of a dedicated marketing team with 6 colleagues.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Rains with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. Closing date for application is asap.
Jewelry Logistic Manager
Customer Service Representative
Service & Sales Managernew
Marketing & Grafisk Designernew