QA & QC Coordinator
Driven by our mission to be a Copenhagen brand with a global outlook, we are now looking for a QA/QC Coordinator maternity cover to support the Production team out of our Copenhagen HQ. The maternity cover is starting from the 1st of July 2021 and will end on the 1st of May 2022.
You will be part of a fast-growing, global brand on a unique journey where results, learning and purpose are driving the culture. In this position, you will be a central part of the Production team where high pace, passion and team efforts are required.
The position is full-time and reports to the Head of Production & Product Development, Gry Anna Nordensgaard.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive and coordinate all QA/QC activities in close contacts with suppliers, sourcers, technicians and product developers.
- Contribute to optimization of all internal and external processes and practices around QA/QC.
- Responsible for handling all incoming lab tests as well as Production inspection reports.
- Support further integrations of Qarma throughout the supplier base.
- Monitoring and conducting monthly claim reports from internal systems and preparing actions together with the team.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders related to QA and claim follow-up.
- Issuing EAN codes and handling external Trim suppliers.
- Supporting activities of internal sample process and production-related tasks.
Competencies & Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience within production and quality assurance.
- High understand of apparel and footwear quality requirements.
- Understanding and insights of sustainability and working with sustainable materials.
- Diplomatic communicator with proven written and verbal skills in English.
- Agile, thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to conduct routine assignments with a high focus on quality and details.
- Process and solution-orientated mindset.
- High level of excel and JET knowledge.
- Digital skills and analytical mindset.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision, Claimlane & Qarma is an advantage.
Working at GANNI
GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI has more than 100 employees working in offices in Copenhagen, London and New York and additional 200 employees working in stores across Europe and the United States. The brand is represented in more than 600 of the world’s finest retailers.
Working at GANNI is all about making the women who wear our clothes feel confident and capable of anything. We believe it is our moral obligation to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be the most responsible version of ourselves. We’re committed to making better choices every day and do better every day.
We strive to empower our employees to work independently and contribute to shaping the future of our organization. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 15th of May. The start date will be the 1st of July, 2021.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
QA & QC Coordinator
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
Hair & Makeup Artistnew
Key Account Sales & Product Managernew